Construction Insurance

We have many years’ experience meeting the insurance needs of building and allied trades and can provide flexible, tailored cover protecting you against potential risks. We know from experience that building and allied trades require bespoke insurance from specialist providers, taking into consideration the various requirements imposed by contract conditions.

With access to specialist insurers, we can arrange tailor made, flexible cover on an annual, project or one-off basis, and meet the occasional need for unusual high-risk insurance.

Cover can protect you against delay in completion, inherent defects, legal liability, pollution, loss of profits and many other scenarios. We can also arrange third party liability, essential if you employ contractors and subcontractors, such as welders, scaffolders, engineers, demolition staff and ground workers.

We have extensive experience arranging insurance for companies throughout the engineering and industrial sectors, ensuring they are fully protected against all insurable risks. If you operate an engineering company, you need to protect your business against a whole raft of potential risks, including injury to an employee or member of the public; damage or theft of property, tools and equipment, and prosecution or tribunals.

Typically, insurance will cover such aspects as buildings, fixtures and fittings; tools, equipment and stock; and business interruption.

Engineering Insurance

Liability Insurance

There are many different types of liability insurance and we will be happy to advise on the level of cover that is best for your business, ensuring you are protected against all risks. As a company, you have a legal responsibility to your customers, employees and the public, which is why it is so important you have adequate protection in place. Please call us to discuss your liability requirements

Public Liability

This is not a legal requirement but is important as it covers your legal liability against third parties suing you for injury, loss or death resulting from your negligence while carrying out your business.

Directors’ and Officers’ Liability

This insurance protects you should a claim be brought against you, as a director or officer, for actual or alleged breach of duty, neglect, errors, omissions or misstatements.

Whether you run a restaurant or operate a bed and breakfast or Airbnb it is essential you carry out a full risk assessment and have the necessary level of insurance cover in place.

We have been arranging policies for clients within the leisure sector for many years and understand the many and diverse risks to which your business may be exposed.

Hospitality Insurance

Agriculture insurance

Our Farm Combined policies are tailor made to meet your requirements. They include a wide range of optional sections and allow you to choose the right cover for your needs. It can be used to protect buildings, machinery, personal accident, livestock, game, crops, liability, business interruption, house and contents.

If your business is reliant on your truck or lorry, it’s essential to ensure that your own goods or those of your customers arrive on time, every time. Our flexible cover for truck insurance is designed for drivers of single trucks and truck fleets.  There is no limit on the maximum number of vehicles and if required, the policy can cover a mix of vehicles including trucks, vans, cars and special type vehicles.

Heavy Commercial and Cargo Insurance

Motor Fleet Insurance

Motor Fleet Insurance gives you one policy for the vehicles you use in your business. Covering all your vehicles on one insurance policy, fleet insurance can help to save you time and provide a flexible answer to your insurance needs

We are experienced in arranging bespoke cover for all types of property, whether residential or commercial, and for all types of property owner, whether an individual, company, body corporates.

Property Insurance

Professional Indemnity

We are highly experienced in arranging professional indemnity for all types of business and can advise on the level of cover that is best for you. Typically, this type of insurance is taken out by professionals such as architects, accountants, IT consultants, journalists, business consultants, engineers and construction consultants

We can arrange a policy that provides cover for your business incorporating many covers under one policy. A Commercial Combined policy can be tailored to your business providing a policy that suits your specific requirements.

This will be suitable for most companies including Sole Traders and Limited Companies that operate from a business premises.

Covers available can include:

  • Fire
  • Buildings combined
  • Accidental damage
  • Glass
  • Motor traders (external and internal)
  • Machinery breakdown
  • Machinery breakdown business interruption
  • Deterioration of stock
  • Employers Liability
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Business Interruption
  • Money
  • Goods in Transit
  • Specified Items ‘All Risks’
  • Electronic Equipment
  • Office Contents
  • Group Personal Accident
  • Fidelity guarantee
  • Motor
  • Theft

Commercial Combined Insurance